Order 10:1 TINCTURE (CBD:THC)
A fusion Tincture of CBD and THC (10:1 Tincture) from Cannalife Botanicals. May have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea, anti-anxiety and anti-psychotic effects. Order 10:1 TINCTURE (CBD:THC) FROM MEGACARTSSTORE.COM and get the best experience ever.
10:1 Tincture available in 10ml bottle with dropper.
Ingredients: CO2 Extracted cannabis oil, full spectrum cannabidiol (CBD oil) and organic MCT coconut oil. This tincture has minor amount of THC so you can get the benefit of THC without the high. This is an excellent tincture for people dealing with insomnia, inflammation, cancer and anxiety. The high amount of full spectrum CBD with a little bit of solvent-less THC is an excellent remedy for the above mentioned problems. This tincture has the least amount of THC of all our CBD:THC tinctures so if you are careful with your dose, you shouldn’t feel the effects of the THC in an inebriating way.
Tinctures are great because they are so versatile. You can put them in any food or you can just throw a few drops under your tongue. So convenient that you don’t need to smoke or vape anything to get the effects. Furthermore, the effects are stronger and last longer than if you were to smoke or vape an alternative product. This is due to the nature of the way this product is ingested. *NOTE – this is NOT safe for vaping. Products with MCT oil should never be vaped. MCT oil itself is very good for you when eaten though.
Ingredients: CO2 Extracted cannabis oil, full spectrum cannabidiol (CBD oil) and organic MCT coconut oil.
How To Use 10:1 TINCTURE ( 300 mg CBD and 30 mg THC)
– Start by gently squeezing the dropper at the top of the glass tube.
– Gently remove the dropper from the glass container and measure out to 0.6ml, using the lines on the dropper itself.
– Place the glass dropper directly under the tongue, and squeeze the rubber top to release the serving of oil. Wait 30-60 seconds before swallowing to allow the oil to fully absorb.
– The full effects can be expected within 10-30 minutes after the initial serving is administered.
– Continue to administer more tincture as necessary. Be sure to allow the oil to fully absorb between servings.
Note: When sublingually absorbing cannabis oil, the body will naturally absorb each serving with ease when there is less carrier oil.